If you need to build a product list of best car seats on the market Amazon will be a great place to start.
1. Go to amazon.com and search for car seat.
2. Narrow your choices by bestselling.
And now you have the list of bestselling car seats on Amazon.
3. Choose 10 seats with best rating and a fair number of reviews.
There is an option to view only top rated. Good policy will be to see which products will appear at both lists: bestselling and top rated.
4. Among other things this list supplies us key points for further research. We see now, for example which brands are popular. Those are Britax, Graco, Evenflo and Cosco. If we narrow our search by “hot new releases” we can choose few products from there as well.
5. An other option to follow with popular brands is to search for a brand site, like Britax, and choose some popular items. This is a prospective approach, because those seats may be very new yet to be popular, but you will be among the first to include them in your list. New models also will be longer on the market. But it is a sort of gambling, because you can’t be absolutely sure, which new models will gain success and which won’t.
Although Amazon is a great and reliable source for building our list, surely we can use some more help from other good sources as well. Let’s start with Shopping.com. First like in Amazon, search for car seats. A useful thing to know about Shopping is that, when you search results appear, they are already ordered by bestselling. You can narrow your choices by price and rating.
You can see immediately, that car seats we see here and car seats on Amazon are quite different.
The problem is that sometimes you find a great seat, but you are not able to find an affiliate ad to go with it. You can of cause use several affiliate sources, but just don’t use too many.